Training & Development Programs
May 17, 2018
Foundations’ hallmark solution is training. Our consultants can provide training modules and customized training and development programs to meet your organization’s specific needs. Examples include:
- The Foundations of Leadership Series©: This training series includes four to six modules designed to establish and maintain a culture of servant leadership (i.e., serving others before serving yourself) for positive employee relations. In it, Foundations emphasizes an approach focused on maximizing individual and team performance and motivation, as well as reducing turnover. The full series is targeted to management, and a three-part series is also available for nonexempt team leads.
- Connecting With Millennials: Engaging the new generation for optimal motivation and performance can be a challenge for some companies. This course provides a solution.
- Positive Employee Relations: Foundations’ PER training will develop supervisors’ understanding of the current federal labor laws affecting the workplace and their role in providing a positive employee relations environment. It focuses on their responsibilities as supervisors under these laws and also addresses the different ways employee conduct may be protected. The course provides guidance on effective responses to potential situations.
- Labor Law Update Training: Today’s rapidly changing labor landscape has an impact on every business. This training provides supervisors with an update on labor laws, regulatory agency activity, and union tactics challenging employers today.
- Problem Solving Methods: Celebrate problems by learning how to recognize and break down a problem to identify a point of occurrence, root cause, and provide countermeasure activity to obtain targeted results. This course will give your company the necessary tools.
- Basics of Lean Manufacturing Tools: This program provides a survey course of lean tools and practices which can be applied in any setting to improve efficiency and eliminate waste.
- Executive Coaching: Foundations can provide individual or team coaching to improve effectiveness and performance.
- Investigations: A “how to” course on methods, tools, and competencies needed to conduct comprehensive investigations in the workplace, this training program will help your company provide fair and consistent management of policies and work rules that are legally sound while demonstrating respect and dignity for all involved.
- Management Tabletop Exercise: In this program, key management members will discuss simulated labor scenarios in an informal setting. This four-hour training is customized to your work environment and can be used to assess strategies, plans, policies, and procedures.
Don’t see what you need? No problem, Foundations can customize training for you on virtually any human resources topic.